1. It’s pretty awesome to be working in a health & wellness field.
2. I miss teaching group exercise classes.
3. I’m in love with rope jumping.
4. I do not have Celiac’s, nor an ulcer, nor lactose intolerance. All tests were negative.
5. The cool fall-ish air around here makes me want to run. And I don’t love running.
6. I have successfully recovered quickly from both some minor tennis elbow and some grip overuse issues. The key? Stop doing sh*t that aggravates the injury. SO SIMPLE.
7. My current favorite bedtime snack is a scoop of protein powder mixed with 2T peanut butter and about 1T almond milk. Stupid good.
8. I hate chia seeds. Sorry healthy living bloggers.
9. I busted my iPod by stuffing it in my sports bra and proceeding to sweat all over it. It succumbed to the white screen of death. Apple, however, gave me a new one in five minutes. ROCK IT, APPLE.
10. I’ve got blog ideas again. They’re brewing. Stay tuned